The prepared environment comprise as following:
The physical surrounding:
We prepared a safe environment with sufficient space, natural lighting, child sized furnishing as well as child sized washroom. The furniture is lightweight, and all material is neatly ordered and easily accessible.
The materials are made to enable the progress of the child's intellectual development. They are offered in isolation and enhance a child's stereo Gnostic awareness. They also develop the child's intellect and refine their senses.
Our teachers are qualified in ECCE and WMTC. Our teachers support the child's development through their ability to observe and assist the child in his sensitive periods of knowledge acquisition.
Our staff have, Early Childhood Educational training and Montessori licensing, First Aid Certification and complete criminal record checks. They meet all the requirements of the Child Care Facilities Licensing Act.
- To develop intellectual and cognitive capabilities by stimulating an interest in reading, writing, and listening through the phonetic teaching system.
- We desire to raise the child's awareness in counting, addition, subtraction, and multiplication through use of the Montessori math materials.
- To develop an understanding of science, geography, and encyclopedia skills.
- To support each child's creative development through the arts such as; crafts, music, circle time, role-playing and free expression.
- To provide a secure, warm and affectionate environment and be attentive to individual needs.
- To encourage social development by encouraging work with others, open communication, sharing, teaching manners and learning respect for themselves and others by developing self-control and self-discipline.
- To aid physical development by providing nutritional snacks and encouraging the use of fine and large motor skills through our materials.